Occasionally it is necessary to clear your browser's cache. Occasionally the cache can cause issues displaying web content properly. Please follow the instructions for your platform below.
open the Google Chrome browser.
1. Enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserData in your browser bar
2. Check the box next to Cashed images and files (make sure the other boxes are not checked unless you want to clear that data as well)
3. In the drop down menu next to Obliterate the following items from: select the beginning of time.
4. Click Clear browsing data on the bottom right of the menu.
5. Close all Chrome windows and re-open the Chrome program.
First open Internet Explorer.
1. Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history (If the menu bar is hidden, press
Alt to make it visible.)
2. Don't uncheck Preserve Favorites website data.
3. Select: Temporary Internet files or Temporary Internet files and website files.
4. Click Delete. You will see a confirmation at the bottom of the window when the process is complete.
5. Close all browser windows and re-open the browser.
First open Firefox.
1. On Firefox the process is very simple, press control + shift + delete (hold down keys in sequence provided).
2. Under details, deselect everything except Cache. (see screenshot below)
3. Click Clear now.
4. Close all browser windows and re-open Firefox
Please contact us at 1-877-267-5970 or by email at email@example.com if you require assistance or have any further questions.